This weekend I decided it was way, way past time for me to catch up on my typing. I've been doing a lot of writing longhand lately, and it was piling up. I hadn't even finishing typing up what was in my old notebook and I was halfway through a new one.
So I made a real effort to type everything over the weekend. I wrote down my starting wordcount so I could see how many words I'd written longhand. But I didn't finish the typing over the weekend, so every night this week I've typed some more--not helped by the fact that I kept writing in that same notebook during the day.
I caught up tonight. My starting wordcount for Bloodhound: 60,853. Ending wordcount now that everything is typed up: 75,929.
Holy crap. No wonder that took so long to type.