Friday, December 7, 2007

Favorite Things #2: snowed in!

I live on a steep hill. Ordinarily when it's going to snow I park out front, pointed down the hill. But I didn't know it was supposed to snow last night, so I parked on the service drive, pointed up the hill. This morning after I went out and warmed up the car and cleaned snow off it, and then I tried to drive up the hill--and gravity won the battle against traction. So I went back inside and called to say I wasn't coming in today. Yay, snow day!

I've spent the morning packing. I would say I have too many books, but I don't think I've owned this few books since I learned to read. So I have too few books, and not enough boxes to put them all in.

2 comments:

JoAnne Lehman said...

Happy packing! You move very soon, is that right?

zoe_1418 from LJ

K.C. Shaw said...

Yes, in just a week! I can't wait!