Sunday, June 22, 2008

Plans

Almost the first thing I did this morning was turn on Bunny the Adorable Laptop. I finished a scene I started last night, and then on impulse I opened up White Rose for the first time in months.

I read the first 30,000 words or so and you know what? It's not nearly as bad as I thought. It's kind of scary to think that what I write when I'm allowing myself to write badly isn't actually much different from what I write when I'm making an effort to write well.

Once I'm done with Stag in Velvet, I think I'll finish White Rose. By the time I'm done with it, it'll be close enough to November that I won't want to start a new long project and I can hopefully get some short fiction written. And then, NaNoWriMo 2008! I've been saving Charmed Circle for NaNo, incidentally. Can't wait, can't wait!

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

I failed at NaNoWriMo 2007!!!

K.C. Shaw said...

There's always this year! You can win this year!!