I grabbed this one from Catherine J. Gardner, because it saves me from having to think up something to blog today and also it looked like fun.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, yum!
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? KoolAid revolts me. I guess I like lemonade flavor if I have to drink it.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I only go to the doctor when I am so sick I want to die. But I still get nervous.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Hot dogs are revolting. Just like Kool Aid.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I guess A Christmas Story.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea.
9. Can you do push ups? I could probably do one, but why would I want to?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My gold ring set with a garnet and four tiny diamonds.
11. Favorite hobby? Writing, I guess. Because I do it more often than handspinning.
12. Do you have A.D.D. ? No.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes. Glasses at the moment; when I can afford it I plan to get contacts again.
14.Middle name? Elizabeth
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I ate too much tonight. My feet are cold. I should be in the shower right now instead of blogging.
Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, Coke, ginger ale
17. Current worry? Will my paycheck come in time so I can pay the rent without being late?
18. Current hate right now? How much I ate for supper.
19. Favorite place to be? Does it have to be a real place? My favorite place used to be the Atlanta Bread Company in Turkey Creek on a Saturday morning when I didn't have anything else to do except write and nothing to worry about. But they closed. So I guess my favorite place is my hometown, where I live now. :)
20. How did you bring in the new year? I think I was asleep.
21. Where would you like to go? Scotland, Ireland, and Texas. To see where my people come from.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Ffft. Maybe my mom.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, my sister-in-law gave me an adorable blue pair with monkeys on them.
24 What shirt are you wearing? I've got a nightgown on at the moment.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. I want 300+ count 100% cotton and nothing else. Except maybe equally high quality linen.
26. Can you whistle? Sort of.
27. Favorite color? Red! Redredred.
28. Would you be a pirate? Maybe for a little while. It might get boring.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, actually.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Elizabeth
31. Favorite boy's name? Christopher
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in my nightgown.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? A Geico commercial, I'm embarrassed to admit.
34. What vehicle do you drive? A black 2007 Toyota Yaris.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I was bitten by a dog on my right hand and left wrist when I was in high school. The nerve damage in my left hand fortunately repaired itself after about six months.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes. I wish I lived a little farther out in the country, though, and had some land so I could keep goats and chickens.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.