Catherine J. Gardner tagged me, little knowing that I have no interesting facts about myself at all. You have been warned!
Share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
1. My hobby is spinning wool (and other fibers) into yarn. I've been doing it for over a decade now. At the moment I'm spinning some of the neighbor's dog's fluff into yarn for him, after which my uncle wants me to spin his dog's fur into yarn too. Apparently I've found a little niche here with my spinning.
2. I had a turkey sandwich and cranberry juice for lunch. FASCINATING.
3. I have a strange addiction to buying things to put things in. I must own about a million bags of various kinds, from cute little handbags to great big canvas bags just perfect for carrying a pile of library books in. And yet I didn't start carrying a purse until a few years ago!
4. I drive a Toyota Yaris (2007). My first car was a VW Rabbit (1984). So you see my car size has not changed appreciably. If I could afford it, I'd buy a blue convertible MiniCooper. They only started selling Minis here a few years ago, and my brother has one. I envy.
5. I used to keep sheep. Jacob sheep, specifically, the spotted ones with four horns. When I have a little farm one day I want to keep Shetlands and angora goats.
6. When I was a kid, I decided my Secret Name was Jagger Aragon. It does actually kind of weird me out a little to let everyone on the internets know my Secret Name. Don't misuse it!
7. I read Orwell's 1984 in the year 1984. For the hell of it.
Instead of making an ordinary tag list now, I will tag seven (or more!) people MENTALLY. If you just thought, "I wonder if she tagged me?" the answer is YES! Also you are psychic, so you can put that as one of your interesting things.