Thursday, March 4, 2010
The lovely and talented Anne Spollen has nominated me for the Creative Liar Award! Thank you, Anne! The rules: thank (and link to) the nominator, put the award on your blog, and then tell six outrageous lies and one outrageous truth. Here are my lies-and-a-truth:
1. Only a busted leg when I was seventeen kept me from joining the U.S. Olympic Equestrian Team.
2. A policeman once mistook me for a burglar and pulled a gun on me.
3. I have owned twenty different cars in my life, including a silver convertible BMW.
4. I saved a bunch of little kids from a rabid skunk once.
5. Also a burning building.
6. I hold a patent for improvements related to how the next folded tissue comes out of the box when you pull one out.
7. I once worked for the Disney company, but not as an animator.
See if you can pick the truth from the lies! Oh, and if you want to participate, then you're nominated (I know, it's lame, but most of the people I know have already done this one).