Friday, October 17, 2008

Cover art! I has it!



I got the cover art for Weaver's Shroud today, and also got permission from Trunk Novels to post it! I put it up on my website, of course, but I'll share it with you all here too.



I really like it! I should point out that there are no werewolves in the story at all. No were-anythings. No wolves, even. But there is a wolf-headed god who's sort of the whole linchpin of the story, so I'm happy he made the cover. Oh, and it looks like Weaver's Shroud will be released starting November 1! These folks move fast!

This is my first cover art except for the story I had in Renard's Menagerie #5, "The King's Messenger," which is about a weredeer.*


*Damn, I am smooth. Look how I slipped that in!

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Bloody Hell, they move very, very fast. Cool cover, KC.

K.C. Shaw said...

Yeah, I really didn't expect it to be published until next spring some time.