Friday, October 3, 2008

Linklisty!

Instead of writing today, I cruised Mr. and Ms. Internets. To prove to myself that this wasn't a waste of time, here's the best of what I found in my trawl:

Leigh Dragoon's What Will Totally Happen If Gay Marriage Is Legalized
hysterically funny!

Ten Epic Fantasy Themes We Don't See Enough by N.K. Jemisin
scientific rigor, yes! If more writers wrote with this list in mind, I might be able to stomach epic fantasy again.

Booksquare's From Print to E, Some Items to Consider
and Dear Author's 10 Things Epublishers Should Do for Readers
And I know I read another article about ereaders that was great, but I didn't write down the URL and can't remember where I found it.

Oh, I almost forgot one! Scalzi's Schadenfreude Pie!

My work here is done. I had planned to go to an early Nano writer's group meeting this evening, but I forgot about it and told Mom I'd help her with some last-minute stuff--the movers are coming tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Ah, productive procrastination. Why do we feel so guilty for spending our free time not working? :)

K.C. Shaw said...

Well, considering that I was AT work and not working, that may explain part of my guilt. :) Although I didn't have anything to do and my boss wasn't there.