Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I must have more spare time than I thought

I discovered LibraryThing today.

I'm not entirely sure what it's good for, but it appeals to me in every possible way. I get to make lists! About books!

Someone's put one of my short stories in too, which is cool, and which is how I found out about LibraryThing in the first place (although I've heard of it before). Apparently there's some other writer out there called K.C. Shaw, so I had to join so I could split my entry to show that the K.C. Shaw who wrote "Sandskin Man" is not the K.C. Shaw who wrote whatever it is that other story is that isn't by me. Apparently I have a new evil twin.

4 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

Ooooo...Library Thing looks cool. And dangerous.

How am I going to write anything now...

K.C. Shaw said...

Yeah, I've already wasted about four hours today messing around with it. It may be the best time-waster I've found so far.

Kevin 251 said...

Thanks! I like this... wonder how long it'll take to enter all my books...

K.C. Shaw said...

Must...add...more...BOOKS! I can't stop!