Monday, November 9, 2009

Soup

I made it to 15,500 words on my nano book as of last night. Today at lunch May was having lunch too with a king and the maybe-pirate. For some reason, I decided that the meal was made up of three courses, each of them soup. I spent a paragraph describing the soups.

Today is gloomy and looks like rain. Maybe I'll make soup (just one kind) tonight and stare out at the melancholy rain and write.

Also, I just remembered with great joy that I have an unopened box of chocolate covered cherries at home.

9 comments:

Fox Lee said...

You have chocolate covered cherries? Milk chocolate or dark? Milk chocolate is so hard to find : (

K.C. Shaw said...

Dark chocolate, but I like the milk chocolate too. The burgundy ones are the best, but I can never find them. :(

Alan W. Davidson said...

Great progress, KC. I'm lagging a bit behind where I figure I should be at this point. I'll console myself with a chocolate covered something. Light or dark...but I really like good quality white chocolate.

Danielle Birch said...

Mmmmmm, chocolate. And dark chocolate is the best.

K.C. Shaw said...

Alan--I've never been a big fan of white chocolate, although if my choice is white chocolate or cheap regular chocolate, I'll take the white chocolate every time. :)

Danielle--I loooove dark chocolate, mmmmm.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Yay for Dark Chocolate! and soup! A nice potato cheese soup sounds good to me.

K.C. Shaw said...

I ended up having porkchops and mashed potatoes and peas, which is what Mom had made when I got home. It was even better than soup. :) Also, brownies with walnuts!

I am so full.

LMEighmy said...

Mmmmm! I love chocolate covered cherries! :D

You're doing great! Just keep plugging away. You'll get there. :)

K.C. Shaw said...

Thanks! I bought a bigger box of chocolate-covered cherries last night. The first box didn't last long....