Thursday, September 18, 2008

Her blog is a lot better than mine.

I've spent almost all afternoon and a good chunk of the evening so far reading my mom's blog posts from 2006. I'm making a list of the posts that I think would be good to include in her next Lulu compilation, and so far it's almost all of them. For an excellent example (which made me giggle hysterically), I recommend August 22's post, "You got to wait for me."

Mom's first blog compilation is called Miserable on Purpose, and it's available through Lulu or Amazon. I keep meaning to go in and fix it so people can download the PDF instead of having to buy the POD hard copy. It's worth the money, though. I may be a little biased, but I know good writing when I see it, and it's nice to have all the best blogs in one place. They make funny, sweet, interesting reading!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Gosh.

Thanks!

Or:

Jackie writes brilliantly.

Signed, fervent admirer

K.C. Shaw said...

lol! You do write brilliantly. :)

Cate Gardner said...

Now we all know where you get your talent from. :)

K.C. Shaw said...

Yes, my mom gave me bookshelves and writing talent. Everyone should have a mom who's as awesome as my mom! :)

seaslug_of_doom said...

Thanks for pointing out this post. Somehow I missed it the first time round.

K.C. Shaw said...

I'd forgotten about it too. I missed a lot of her 2006 posts because I didn't have internet connection at my new house for months after I moved.