Sunday, August 31, 2008

1 day, 6 hours in

I went to bed about 10pm. I got a decent night's sleep, which I really didn't expect to do all weekend. But I met my day's goal of 10k words last night--in fact I got almost 11k. The handwritten portion (which I typed up last night) turned out to be over 2,000 words after all, which tipped me past my goal easily.

Now I'm up and ready to start chapter 4. There are ten chapters in my outline, so I'm only about 1/3 of the way through (the last chapter will be very short, so I'm not worried too much about it). Today's my big push day. I want to write at least 15k today and get as far as I can. If I can finish today, or mostly finish, that would be awesome. Tomorrow I want to keep open for some editing if I can manage it--plus I'd kind of like to relax before I have to go back to work.

No comments: