Monday, August 4, 2008

Preparations

I finally beat Exile III. For a change, I didn't have to fight my way to Rentar-Ihrno more than once because I actually pressed all the buttons the first time without missing any.

So that's out of the way. I'm finishing stuff up to get ready for the 3-day novel contest, incidentally. That's part of the reason why I cleaned the house this weekend. Of course, I've still got four weeks before the contest starts. Mom thinks I should enter, and I do have a kickass idea for the book. I'm allowing myself to spend August plotting and worldbuilding (and cleaning house), so I'll be rested and ready when August 30 comes.

I think I'll have a bowl of ice cream and curl up with a notebook to jot down notes. Or--even more fun--I'll browse through The Baby Name Wizard (my favorite name book evar) and name my main characters.

No comments: