Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cleaning Up

I just updated my website slightly because one of the editors of Every Day Fiction noticed that my earlier stories were published under Katherine Shaw and the most recent under K.C. Shaw. So now they're all bylined K.C. Shaw, which is just awesome!

I also cleaned my entire house today, top to bottom. My mom came over to help. She said my house is so small she felt like she was playing with a dollhouse. After all the upheaval of vacuuming and moving furniture around and so forth, the dog is asleep, one of the cats is drowsing in a window, and the other cat is drugged out on the new cardboard scratcher thingie that I put way too much catnip in. I think I'll take a quick shower, change into clean pajamas, and spend the evening reading and eating ice cream.

Oh, and Mom also bought me some tennis shoes. They're black and make me run really fast!

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

OOH! Magic shoes - I need some of those. :)

K.C. Shaw said...

I want a pair that will let me fly. :)