Thursday, February 10, 2011

That's my bowl. Hands off.

I bought three books and a lovely hand-made wooden bowl today. Thank you, Internal Revenue Service, for returning that money. Now I have done my part to keep the economy moving.

I looked very hard for some mysteries written by men that I thought I would read. I did buy a Walter Mosley book, but the other two books were by women. At least I'm trying. And I did finish reading Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch, who is a man and whose book was just awesome.

When I got home, I cleaned my room top to bottom so I could properly display my beautiful wooden bowl. I put it on top of the computer where I can reach it easily. It's so smoothly textured, I can't keep my hands off it.

2 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

I've always felt wooden bowls were special. ;)

K.C. Shaw said...

This one is extra special. Hee.