Monday, May 26, 2008

I need another three-day weekend now

I didn't do a damn thing this weekend except eat Sun Chips and Pop-Ices and Oreos. The last real meal I had was on Saturday, and that was just a roast beef sandwich before the movie (the new Indiana Jones movie, which kind of sucked). No wonder I feel a little bit sick.

I picked up Daniel Pinkwater's The Education of Robert Nifkin this evening and I can already tell I'm going to stay up to finish it. That means I'll be grouchy tomorrow at work. Too bad.

I did get a little bit written on Stag in Velvet. Like, maybe 30 words. Mostly I just played a whole lot of Exile III. So since I wasted this three-day weekend, I think I need another one, and I promise I'll do much better and eat actual meals instead of snacking more or less constantly.

4 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

Hey! My comment was eaten. I basically booed the new IJ movie with you.

K.C. Shaw said...

Yeah, I was really disappointed in it. The writing was terrible and the plot was just National Treasure 2 with aliens.

I didn't eat your comment--I was too full of Sun Chips!

Cate Gardner said...

Yeah, I just pretty much wasted my bank holiday weekend. Ho-hum!

K.C. Shaw said...

At least we had that extra day to waste, I guess. It's still better than working!