Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Yet more junk for sale

Oh, you thought I'd lose interest this soon? No way. Check here and here for previous items and how to make an offer.

Item #31 - small empty box. This box may be antique or it may just be cheap tat from the 80s. I should probably mention that my grandmother was an antique dealer, which is why I have so much weird stuff in my house that I don't know where it came from. This feels like lacquered cardboard or something similar. There is a sticker on the bottom that says "Made in Kashmir INDIA" and the lid comes off to show it's empty. (pencil for scale)

 

Item #32 - outrageously expensive tape. I bought this roll of decorative tape at Target along with a whole bunch of other school supplies. It was in a big bin with no price label, but when I got home and checked the receipt I noticed I had spent FOUR DOLLARS for this stupid tape. Never used. Get it way cheaper than four f*%$# dollars. Decorated with bicycles. (pencil for scale)


Item #33 - rice press for adults. Another bento box purchase that I have only used once. It works just fine to press rice into a shape, but it also works just fine to smush the rice into a shape with wet hands and my hands are easier to wash. Imported from Japan.


Item #34 - rice press for children. Ditto above, although I can't smush rice into a teddy bear shape with my hands. But you know what? I don't want to. I put these back in the package but it has been opened, although I don't know that I actually used any of these. Imported from Japan at enormous expense.


Item #35 - plastic shot glasses. I bought these because they're pretty. I don't do shots.


Item #36 - mystery yarn thing with bag. I don't know what this is. Some kind of craft project. There are three different colors of ugly yarn and some sticks with holes in them. Comes in a leather bag that would work well as the biggest dice bag ever. I forgot to put in a pencil for scale but the bag would hold a small grapefruit probably.


Item #37 - plastic crow glass. Bought at Target one Halloween, used maybe once. I'll wash it for you.


Item #38 - Royal Doulton china. Set for 8, as long as one of the 8 doesn't want a salad.







Item #39 - too many bookmarks. I have way too many bookmarks. Receive the ones pictured and probably some more. Sold as a lot only. Hint: one of those bookmarks is for a book I wrote.


Item #40 - cards. I got both of these decks in different Kickstarters. Offer for one or both. The steampunk deck is unopened, still in plastic; I think there's a second deck I have opened somewhere. Let me know if you want it and I'll take a look around for it. The other deck is a Professor Elemental-themed game called Pairs that looks like a whole lot of fun, but I've never played it because I have no friends.




No comments: