Sunday, August 15, 2010

Horror meme!

Oh no! Natalie L. Sin has tagged me! I'm supposed to tag five others, but honestly, by the time I get tagged for anything, everyone I know has been tagged already. So if you want to do this one, consider yourself tagged. I'm so boring.

Now, the meme. I'm supposed to post a series of photos from horror movies, and the photos must all relate to a theme.

This one's hard for me. I don't watch horror movies because they either gross me out or bore me, or both. Therefore, I'll fudge just a bit as none of these movies would probably be considered real horror.

Can you guess the theme? Can you? CAN YOU? Here's a hint:



Bela Lugosi = awesome.


From The Vampire's Assistant, which I quite liked.


I never did see a single episode of the show, but I saw the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie like five times in the theater. I'm willing to bet most people who liked the show never even knew there was a movie that started it all.

9 comments:

Fox Lee said...

Sweet!

Anne Spollen said...

Teenagers watch horror all the time, so I've become pretty immune to spurting blood,vampires and werewolves.

Could the theme be...vampires?

K.C. Shaw said...

Natalie--That was pretty fun. :)

Anne--YOU GUESSED!

Aaron Polson said...

I was going to say "educational films". Darn. ;)

K.C. Shaw said...

Oh, they're educational too. They teach you how to kill vampires!

Cate Gardner said...

Darn it, Anne got there before me... :D

K.C. Shaw said...

Don't worry, it's still vampires. :)

Danielle Birch said...

Bela Lugosi is very awesome :)

K.C. Shaw said...

Indeed! :)