Sunday, April 24, 2011

Four days passed like lightning

Well, let's just bury yesterday's whiny post as soon as possible.

I got my edits done. I didn't actually break the mower after all, just flooded it, so I was able to finish mowing the lawn. I've also typed up all the handwritten pages for Bloodhound. That's all I got done this long weekend, although I did buy two pairs of shoes and some clothes. Now I am broke, but I look stylish.

I also bought a copy of Weird Tennessee, which is giving me ideas for roadtrips and stories.

6 comments:

Fox Lee said...

I love those "weird" books. It's always interesting to see how different states get their freak on.

Paula RC said...

Sound to me like you were a busy bee over the weekend.

Good luck with Bloodhound.

Alan W. Davidson said...

Looking stylish is good. And a little wine know and then isn't a bad thing either.

Oh...you said WHINE...

K.C. Shaw said...

Natalie--I've got Weird US too, but the Weird Tennessee goes into so much more fun details.

Jarmara--I spent more time shopping than I ever do, but I got stuff I needed. I'm sure I'll manage to do some writing while I'm at the beach.

Alan--I'd rather have wine than whine. :)

Aaron Polson said...

Weird Tennessee... Sounds interesting. Plenty of places to hide weird in all those hills, mountains, and trees. ;)

K.C. Shaw said...

My hometown is even mentioned more than once!