Saturday, February 21, 2009

Goals

Okay, I promise I will stop posting when I'm feeling sorry for myself and whiny.

Writing goals for this week:
Finish the time travel story I started a few weeks ago
Minor revisions for Stag at Bay, since I just revised The Weredeer
Start work on Charmed Circle

Yes, I've decided Charmed Circle will be my next big project. I already have the first chapter written and it's a lot of fun. I know where I'm going with it, too (at least partly), so it should be pretty easy to jump in.

I've decided to make Tiger my Nano project this year, assuming nothing else pops up before then. I haven't talked about Tiger before, but it's a weird little book idea and perfect for Nano.

2 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

Goals are good.

I want to hear about Tiger. I like tigers.

K.C. Shaw said...

I'm not sure how to describe it yet. I'm sure I'll natter on about it at length in a few months, though, once I get a better idea of what I want to do with the idea.

Tigers are cool.