Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend Resolutions

What with one thing and another, I've been awfully wobbly on my new year's resolutions so far this year. As a prelude for getting back on track, here are my resolutions for this weekend. I will:

1. Write my version of "Rumpelstiltskin."

2. Write a flash fiction piece for Every Day Fiction, because I'm pretty sure they're going to reject the one I've got out to them right now and I want to be ready with a "yes, that one sucked, but this one they'll like!"

3. Get up to 60,000 words on White Rose. I'm currently at not quite 50,000.

4. Not play a single game of Bubble Shooter.

I think I can do it, although #4 will be hard. I don't even like that game, and I thought I'd seen the last of it, but it's on my new computer and I keep clicking on it. I can't help myself. I am weak.

No comments: