Friday, June 12, 2009

It's a short story trailer!

Success! I'm not super pleased with the pixellation of the text, but it's readable. Here's my short story trailer for "Sand-Skin Man," 31 seconds of pure heart-stopping entertainment. Or something. I'm just glad I got it to work. Now I have to do one for Jack of All Trades.

The music for the short story trailer is by J. Marie Anderson, who has some truly awesome stuff available if you're looking for music for your own trailer. I used Audacity to edit the music and the 30-day free trial version of Vegas Movie Studio for the trailer itself.

Let me know if the pixellation is as crappy as it looks on my connection; it doesn't show like that in the original, so I don't know if it's something I did or if it's a failing in YouTube.

7 comments:

Jameson T. Caine said...

Nice! The pixellation wasn't too bad.

K.C. Shaw said...

Maybe it seems so bad to me because my monitor's kind of crappy.

Cate Gardner said...

Fantastic. :)

Aaron Polson said...

Very nice. (of course, you know I love that story)

K.C. Shaw said...

Cate and Aaron--thanks!

BT said...

I've finally got around to checking these things out at home (I cant watch the tube at work).

Very kewl!

K.C. Shaw said...

It was a lot of fun to make too. It's sort of addictive!