Friday, June 26, 2009

Lie to me

Argh, Catherine J. Gardner tagged me! It burns, it burns!

"Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie."

Pride: What is your biggest contribution to the world?

When I was only four years old, I invented Beethoven. I was something of a prodigy-prodigy.

Envy: What do your coworkers wish they had which is yours?

My salary. Because I am the dean of, um, the math department, oh yes.

Gluttony: What did you eat last night?

Las Vegas. Raw.

Lust: What really lights your fire?

Las Vegas. Raw.

Anger: What is the last thing that really pissed you off?

Angry? I am never angry. I am eternally serene.

Greed: Name something you keep from others.

Fort Knox. It's in my basement. Sometimes I go down and polish the gold.


Sloth: What's the laziest thing you've ever done?

Las Vegas. Raw.



I tag Jeremy D. Brooks because maybe he'll update his blog if I tag him, and, um, Alan W. Davidson because I don't think anyone's tagged him with this one yet. And five other people who want to do it.

6 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Hey, spit Vegas back up.

Off to start digging a tunnel that leads to Kate's house so that I can steal some of her shiny gold.

K.C. Shaw said...

*burp*

The gold is guarded by trolls. So bring troll-repellent.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Damn, and I was planning on visiting Vegas one of these years.

Aaron Polson said...

Okay...you can have Vegas, but Lake Tahoe is off limits, got it?

K.C. Shaw said...

Jamie--Sorry, there's nothing left in Vegas now but steaming ruins and a giant fork.

Aaron--But I'm so thirsty after Vegas!

Alan W. Davidson said...

That's a lot of raw Vegas, KC...perhaps too much for one woman to handle. It appears that I got simultaneous taggings from Natalie and yourself (he, he, he...needless to say, that doesn't happen very ofter...)

I will put on my funny hat and reveal my true nature as a compulsive liar.