Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And there they are...

My neighbors. Right outside my window, about eight feet from my house on the other side of the hedge, which is not thick enough to hide them. They've found some children and sent them running around with a toy that makes sound effects. It's cold out there, and dark too. What is wrong with these people?

I'm nervous about starting my new job tomorrow, so to stave off worry I got all the CDs out of the car that aren't already on my computer, and I've been ripping them. This weekend when I have time, I'll burn some new CDs, because my commute now is 45 minutes one way and I've been listening to Duran Duran's Greatest Hits album long enough. I have discovered that there is in fact a limit to how many times I want to hear "The Wild Boys."

Revisions are going really, really well--eerily so. In fact, I think I'll take Bunny the Laptop to bed and get some more work done before lights-out at ten.

No comments: