Sunday, April 6, 2008

I die.

I am dead. Today I mowed my yard, helped Mom put in a big new flowerbed in my front yard, planted said flowerbed, hacked the damned Boston ivy away from two trees in my back yard so the trees won't die, and helped Mom clean out her garage and attic. And I took out two huge bags of garbage, washed practically every dish I own, did four loads of laundry, and did a full scan of my (desktop, XP) computer system (and snagged a malware program that I hope did not screw anything up before I caught it--thus proving that McAfee is completely useless and AVG knows what it's doing). And that was only today.

I did not do any writing, however. Of course I didn't have time. Funnily enough, though, I did manage to find time to play a big chunk of Exile II this weekend.

Tomorrow I have a job interview. Yuck. Double yuck ugh. I hate job interviews. I feel like just walking in and explaining that I am actually the best worker they will ever hire and it would save a lot of time if they just made me an offer so I could evaluate it and say yes or no.

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Good luck with the job interview.

It snowed here yesterday, which of course meant (YAY!) we couldn't mow our lawn or do any gardening at all.

K.C. Shaw said...

Snow, yikes! Even considering how stiff and sore (and bruised) I am this morning from yardwork yesterday, it's still better than snow! But then I hate cold weather. :)