Saturday, January 10, 2009

very short

I actually wrote a story today, out of the blue. It's only about 350 words, but it's still a story! I've sent it to EDF.

Work on Blood and Taxes has slowed to a crawl. I really like it and I'm still having lots of fun with it, but I can tell I need some time to recharge the novel-writing batteries. I'm cool with that. I am working on short stories, so it's not like I'm being lazy.

Still no word from Mundania or the agent. I'm really hoping I hear from both by the end of the month, because this is just ridiculous.

2 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

I have fits of flash fiction...a few days where I churn out two or three, and then I can't stand the form for another month.

Good luck with yours!

K.C. Shaw said...

I've been wanting to write some flash pieces for a while, so I'm glad I came up with an idea yesterday. Maybe I can get another idea today.